Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is the MTA....

The new Apollo... it almost never fails. Everytime I am in the subway I always seen to come across those individuals who love to "demonstrate" their talents, or lack there of, in the crowded subway. IDK about you but this almost always feels like an invasion of my space, regardless how limited it may be. Bad enough with all the service cuts there never seems to be an offpeak crowd anymore...

Now back to what I was saying, you have these singers, dancers, seeing blind people, prophets, preachers, and what ever else that comes on the train requesting donations for there services. I don't know about you but I put a lot of my limited resources towards technological advancements which are used to relax me and ignore any marachi bands that decides to showcase their native talents. That being said it should be a clear indicator that your services are not the slightest bit wanted here. Now what's ironic about these metro talents is that there is a good chance that they "earn" more money a year than you do going to work everyday. Now frankly that is a bit unnerving, maybe I should quit my job and sing and dance my way through subway cars. I wonder if ill get more money if I bring the kids. Would that be considered child labor...lol
I doubt I will ever try to experience this on my own, but at least my brain doesn't hurt by thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment