Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Got 5 On It....

It's so funny how music proves to be one of the best ways to keep track of our lives. I'm sure as we listen to our iPods, Pandora, Spotify or radio we often hear tracks that take us back to a specific point of our lives. Whether it be good, bad or indifferent as long as these songs still exist in that endless musical library there will always be a chance that you will have some form of mental relapse.

Now as you can see its been quite a while since my last entry. I've been toying with the idea of at least trying to do a blog entry for what seems like forever. I have one of main confidants that can attest to that. Now by reading my entries I can't guarantee that there will be any specific direction, but it will be a raw and uncut look into the way I see the world. I have never been one to follow trends or ideas that the masses seen to gravitate to but I have express my self better in literary form *at least in my opinion*. So if you do find your self on here I hope you enjoy your stay 😊.

I think that I have not been too successful at this blogging thing is because my brain just processes the things I see and notice faster than my ability to reach for my device of choice to capture the moment. There are so many things that I see/experience that I feel are worthy of sharing but the moment never seems right. But hopefully I can now change that, even if its one line at a time.

I must say, it's feels somewhat therapeutic as I pen even this short entry. I'm on the road to Live, Laugh, & Love more!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time I see something new on here!!! Let's keep it up.

    ReplyDelete